With the digitization of monetary markets, one can simply verify the value of listed shares by going to websites of BSE or NSE. Infact, if you have buying and selling account with any of the brokers then you may also get tick by tick price!
However, the issues aren't really easy for unlisted shares. As these shares usually are not listed on any stock change and are traded privately; therefore it turns into difficult to examine the going worth of such shares.
The downside is equally acute for sellers in addition to buyers of unlisted shares. The sellers do not know the true value of their stocks and need to rely upon the prices given by numerous sellers / market makers. Similarly, the patrons additionally don’t know how a lot to pay for the unlisted shares. The apps of depositary participants (NSDL or CDSL) also present the holdings at face value subsequently, it becomes difficult to know the actual worth of such unlisted shares.
Moreover, getting quotes from a number of dealers of unlisted shares can be a task in itself. And if somebody desires to promote directly to an fascinated purchaser, then finding such consumers is even larger task. Therefore, many people who personal such unlisted shares are unable to get truthful value of their investments and end up both holding them eternally or promoting them at decrease costs. Similarly many patrons find yourself shopping for unlisted shares at higher costs and remorse later, when they're unable to sell them.
These issues are now being solved by Prastaav, where you can get price quotes from multiple dealers as well as direct consumers and sellers. This can give you an thought of the going worth you could anticipate on the time of buying or selling. You also can post requirements or availability of unlisted shares for free and get calls from a number of fascinated buyers / sellers. The course of may be very simple
1. Just register at Prastaav.com with your email.
2. After verification of email, publish your advert free of charge
three. Sit again and relax when you get calls from involved buyers and sellers!
Therefore, Prastaav.com not solely helps in value discovery buy also helps you converse to multiple sellers / consumers before doing the actual transaction.
Why you must check the worth of unlisted shares?
- First and the foremost, the unlisted share price is the prime determinant of the time of entry or exit of the inventory from the portfolio of the investor. It helps you resolve whether or not you're getting the inventory cheaper or expensive.
- The worth of the share additionally decides the general value of holding within the portfolio and the allocation. Therefore if the investor is aware of the true worth of his holding then he can apply better judgment to portfolio allocation.
- Unlisted share value move so much at the time of result declaration or announcement by any firm. If the announcement is related to fund raise, acquisition, growth or new business and so forth then worth fluctuates much more. At such instances, it turns into troublesome to know the true price of the unlisted shares. And if somebody has to commerce then understanding the true price helps a lot. For example: Paytm Share price moved up substantially when Reliance industries raised capital from abroad in year 2020
- If the investor knows the value of unlisted shares then he can also calculate the return he has generated over his funding. This helps them evaluate the efficiency of their unlisted share portfolio with the listed share portfolio and decide future plan of action.
- For instance: if you realize Reliance Retail share price, then it will be easier so that you can determine whether or not to purchase it or not, what number of shares to purchase and when to rebalance your portfolio.