November 8th marks the national mid-term elections, candidates for the United States House and Senate are on the ballot. Wisconsin offices on the ballot include: Governor, Lt. Governor, Attorney General, Secretary of State, Treasurer, and other local offices depending on where you live.
MAKE A VOTING PLAN- 5 EASY STEPS
- Register to vote/Check your registration status: Register To Vote (wi.gov)
- Method of voting
- Vote Absentee by mail: Vote Absentee By Mail (wi.gov)
- Vote Absentee in Person- dates and locations vary based on where you live. Find out options in your area: Vote Absentee In Person (wi.gov)
- Vote in-person on ELECTION DAY: Double-check location and hours: Find My Polling Place (wi.gov)
- Know the Deadlines- Put them on your calendar: DEADLINES FOR 2022 ELECTIONS (wi.gov)
- Learn what’s on your ballot: What's On My Ballot (wi.gov)
Health professionals are trusted members of the community. Please share this information with family, friends, and colleagues. You can help your patients register to vote with a QR code on a Vot-ER badge. If you would like a badge, contact Melody Bockenfeld at email@example.com.
Hospitalized patients can vote absentee. Find the UWHealth policy here: